What is MyRewards?
MyRewards is LawCPD's loyalty program. Each purchase earns you reward points which you can use to claim free online CPD courses. MyRewards is a great opportunity for you to save on your legal CPD. For example, if you buy 4 CPD points worth of courses, you will have accumulated enough points to get your 5th CPD point for free! That works out to a saving of 20% on all courses over time. Every LawCPD member will automatically start accumulating reward points from their first purchase, so make sure you create your free account today!
Want to know more about how you can save with LawCPD MyRewards? Read more below.
How does MyRewards work?
How do I get reward points?
Reward points are automatically allocated to your MyRewards account after each purchase.
For every four dollars you spend with LawCPD, you receive one reward point.
Browse Legal CPD
How many reward points do I have?
You can check your MyRewards balance at any time in your LawCPD profile under Reward Points.
When you are logged into the LawCPD website, go to "Update My Profile" under "MyCPD". Under Reward Points, you will see how many reward points you have accumulated as well as your balance history.
How many reward points do I need to get a free course?
Each reward point is equivalent to 1 dollar on the LawCPD site. You will need a total of 109 reward points in your account before you can spend them. To make a purchase with reward points, your MyRewards balance will need to be equal or higher than the total amount of your cart.
FFor example, purchasing a One-Click CPD 10 Point pack will earn you 220 reward points. This means that not only you will have already saved 20% on standard pricing by purchasing a One-Click CPD Compliance Pack, but you will also be able to claim your next CPD course for free!
How long do my reward points last?
Your reward points will expire one year after the date they were allocated to your account; don't forget to use them!
How do I use my reward points?
To use reward points, follow these simple steps:
- From the Premium Online Legal CPD page, select your courses and click Purchase to add them to your cart.
- When you are ready to checkout, click the cart icon at the top right of screen, and Go to Checkout.
- On the Checkout page, complete your order details (Name, Address, etc) or log in to your existing account.
- When you reach the Payment Method section, choose Reward Points.
Can't see the Reward Points option? Check that you have sufficient points to purchase your selected course.
- When you are happy with your order, click Review Order at the bottom of the Checkout page.
- Review the details on the Review Order page, and if you want to make any changes, click the Back button. When you are satisfied with your order, click Purchase.
- Congratulations! The course is ready to go. When you are ready to begin, go to the MyCPD page and select your new course from the list.
Note: Your reward points will be removed from your account once they have been redeemed.
If you have any questions regarding the MyRewards program, you can email us today at support@LawCPD.com.au.