Effective Writing for Lawyers
Writing effectively and persuasively is an essential skill for all lawyers. This course will help you to identify and break through barriers to effective writing, as well as providing you with practical tools to improve the effectiveness and persuasiveness of your written communications.
This online course will help you to:
- Write efficiently and enjoy the writing process
- Organize your writing to have the effect you want it to have
- Identify and use brief, simple and forceful language
- Edit your own writing and the writing of others
- Handle email intelligently
The aim of this course is not only to help you write more clearly, but also to think more clearly about how you communicate.
|Competency Type||Professional Skills|
|Area of Expertise||Criminal Law, Family Law, In-House Counsel, Employment Law, Wills and Estates, Property|
|Features||Interactive and Video Content, Self-Paced Completion, Access on Any Device, Receive Certificate of Completion|
|Author 1||Frank Sanitate|