Relocation Applications in the Family Law Courts
CPD Points 1
Relocation matters are challenging for both the courts and practitioners to manage and resolve. This course provides a step by step overview of the application process for practitioners.
This course provides guidance for practitioners on drafting relocation applications, and responding to applications served on their clients. The course also discusses:
- The process for making (or responding to) relocation applications;
- The relevant considerations under the governing legislation;
- How best to draft supporting affidavits and written submissions;
- What types of evidence to obtain in support of an application (or response); and
- How best to present the evidence to the court.
Need more than one CPD point? Save 20% when you purchase this course as part of our One-Click CPD Compliance Packs!
What Lawyers Say
5.0/5Relevant content, convenient format.Very relevant content. Also a convenient format to fit a busy schedule.
Substantive LawAnimal Welfare Law in Australia
Author Dr. Deborah Cao
CPD Points 1Rating:5.0/5
COVERS ALL CORE COMPETENCIESOne-Click CPD Compliance for Family Lawyers (5 Points)
CPD Points 5
COVERS ALL CORE COMPETENCIESOne-Click CPD Compliance for Family Lawyers (10 Points)
CPD Points 10
COVERS ALL CORE COMPETENCIESOne-Click CPD Compliance for All Lawyers (5 Points)
CPD Points 5