Outstanding Client Service
CPD Points 3.5
Lawyers and law firms need to find ways to stand out in an increasingly competitive environment. The best way to do this is to give outstanding legal service to your clients. This course will equip you with skills and new ideas that will help you to dramatically improve client satisfaction.
This online course will enable you to:
- build trust and rapport with your clients, colleagues and others;
- negotiate more effectively by using advanced persuasion techniques;
- deal more effectively with difficult clients and colleagues; and
- understand different communication styles and successfully adapt your own style to different types of clients.
The aim of this course is to enable you to stand out as a professional in a way that leads to increased success, satisfaction and referrals.
Last Reviewed: January 2022
What Lawyers Say
5.0/5Insightful and enjoyable.Surprisingly insightful and enjoyable. Kudos Mr. Robinson.
- Jeff Hewitt, MKI LegalJeff Hewitt, MKI LegalOutstanding Client Service To be competitive, lawyers and law firms need to stand out. This course will enable you to stand out as a professional in a way that leads to increased success, satisfaction and referrals.LawCPD
Ethics and Professional ResponsibilityJudicial Stress and Judicial Bullying
Author The Hon Michael Kirby AC CMG
CPD Points 1
COVERS ALL CORE COMPETENCIESOne-Click CPD Compliance for Commercial Lawyers (10 Points)
CPD Points 10
COVERS ALL CORE COMPETENCIESOne-Click CPD Compliance for All Lawyers (5 Points)
CPD Points 5
COVERS ALL CORE COMPETENCIESOne-Click CPD Compliance for Commercial Lawyers (5 Points)
CPD Points 5