How it works - Premium Online Legal CPD Seminars
How do LawCPD's courses work?
LawCPD’s online courses offer lawyers a premium CPD experience– no boring DVDs, dreary webinars, or dull slides – our online CPD courses are packed full of informative and interactive legal content. Some other great features of our legal CPD courses include:
- All courses are 100% online - no CDs, DVDs or books in the mail
- Take courses anytime that suits your schedule - everything is available on-demand, 24/7
- Complete courses on any device - on your desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Do your CPD anywhere that suits you - in the office, on the bus or train, or even your favourite cafe
- Start, stop and resume a course in the place you left off - so you can learn at your own pace
How do I earn CPD points with LawCPD?
Australian lawyers in all States and Territories can earn CPD/CLE points by completing LawCPD’s online CPD courses. You earn CPD/CLE points for a LawCPD course in the year you first complete it – but you can go back and re-take courses for your own interest for up to 3 years after purchase.
What are the legal CPD requirements in my jurisdiction?
Lawyers in New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland, Western Australia, the ACT and the Northern Territory can earn 1 CPD point per hour and up to 10 CPD points each year by completing LawCPD’s courses. Lawyers in South Australia and Tasmania can also earn 1 CPD point per hour but the number of points they can earn each year is capped at 5 CPD points.
Click here to learn more about how LawCPD’s legal CPD courses fit with the CPD requirements in your State or Territory.
How does the user account work with LawCPD?
- You can create an account for free
- Accounts have no on-going fees or charges
Want to learn more?
Contact our our friendly Australian-based customer service team to ask any other questions you have about LawCPD's courses.
Ticket: please click here
Phone (Australia): 1300 948 950
Phone (International): +61 8 6245 3050