With the legal CPD deadline fast approaching, you might be looking for ideas on what topics you should prioritise with your next CPD course. That’s why we have put together a list of the 10 most popular courses so far in 2021. We hope it will help you to quickly choose your next interactive course and get CPD compliant online before March 31!
As a result of the disruptions created by the coronavirus crisis, professional skills courses have gained popularity amongst lawyers; and - perhaps unsurprisingly - the highly rated "Working Effectively with Email" topped the list of the best-selling courses for the period.
Overall, courses helping lawyers to improve their sense of wellbeing, maintain healthy communication with clients and other stakeholders and rise to the challenge of remote work are among the most popular.
These are LawCPD’s top 10 most popular courses for 2021:
- Working Effectively with Email
- Remote Work for Lawyers: Ethics and Cyber Risk
- Law Firm Innovation: A Beginner’s Guide
- Great Meetings: Online and In-Person
- The Thriving Professional: Using the 7 Key Ps to Thrive in the Law
- Overview of Wills & Estate Planning Law
- Emotions versus Evidence
- Where Does Truth Lie? Challenges and Imperatives of Judicial Fact-Finding
- Identifying and Managing High Conflict Personality Clients
- Effective Writing for Lawyers
Get your CPD compliance sorted early and save 20% on standard prices